Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

1.67 Empty
PostSubject: 1.67   1.67 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:22 pm

can the red player spawn in the game last instead to be first (to the start of the game) ? hes always the first to die lol

i think there is a bug in your map. the red player never duel. in 2 game (total 3 hour of play) i have duel 1 or 2 time ...

the fire animation (for the look) in the game make my fps droping a lot. i lose like 10 fps in my spawn ... (my new 4 ghz comp is being shiped lol but anyway not all ppl can buy a new comp)

the 10 % chance to drop in the boss IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS. try 15 % and if its not enough maybe 20 %. look my replay. 1:40 hour and only 2 drop after 1:30 hour ... i was able to finish the game a long long long long long time ago.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/aga46b8/n/2009-04-11_15_13_47_w3g

ps : i have 999 replay in my folder lol!

Last edited by destrockqc on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

Reputação : 6

1.67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.67   1.67 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:36 pm

it all depends on your luck. 10% is enough. Sometimes i manage to get item drops in just 2-3 kills sometimes u have to kill them 10-15 times its not bad. In 1.5h i had 2 blade of god's so its not that bad mate.
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

1.67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.67   1.67 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:50 pm

From my experience, I start to think that the faster we kill the king the harder it is to get the blades. Every time I kill the kings when I get too strong, I get nothing....but if I am weak and take like 30 seconds to 1 minute to kill the king, I might get 2 blades just killing the king 2 times.

About the spawning order, putting red last will be unfair. I wonder if Youkaiz could set the spawning order to random(hopefully not too much work).

I am waiting for 1 implementation to be applied. That is we can only random heroes from their respective taverns in -ar. Earlier I just had a game where I randomed about 6 times. I turned from the strongest player into the weakest few.
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

1.67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.67   1.67 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:38 pm

its imposible to drop all item we need for mixing them.

it take 5 hour maybe more.

we need a shop for buying them (with wood)
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

1.67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.67   1.67 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Hmmm....abigor(commander of hell) critical does not appear might be due to incinerate......now his mirror kills faster than he does.....(mirror has the critical from warfare)
His bloody run starts too far from target...so the max distance for skill to start is actually MORE than the skill effect distance...

EDIT: i fixed the critical problem by dropping and picking up warfare....not sure what caused it to stop working
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

1.67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.67   1.67 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:13 pm

the hero son goku attack too slowy, what the hell is his base attack speed ? 3.0 4.0 ? omg ! hes not more power than other hero. the boost stats skill is sippose to be like berserk. more we boost more damage we receive so hes not mroe powerfull and the ultimate take too much time to cast (the girl ice mage got a 12x int damage ultimate INSTANT cast)

we can use the magic heal with image miror and healing ourselve, it should not. 2000 hp each 2 sec is imba

some time we cant use our banq (we cant clic on the item) its say too far

the gryphon hero use the ai setting. each time a unit attack him, hes trying to run back for evading them because he fly its annoying abd we lose time

the skill magma beast like i said 2 time b4 should not appear with the explode as autocast. with the uniq bow/blade and the 300 armro shield they can help us a lot. when they explode they are sucking BAD they make no damage.

the skill fissure got a too long cooldown its not normal. all other magic skill are 2x 3x 4x faster

im not sure if its the water hero but i was in a game with scaler and everybody got kicked. (i got the replay if u need)

if we pick our hero to the statr of the game and buy item and then repick because we dont like that hero, we lose our item. is there a way to fix that ?

some time when we kill fenrir he drop stupid item like tome of str + 1 and healing rune.

is that a bug ? they should be a gem ?
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

1.67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.67   1.67 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:39 am

About the healing and things like tomes from fenrir is just simply you are killing it too fast and and they dropped.
Tomes and runes drop randomly from creeps. From the game's perspective, fenrir is a creep too.....lol.
Unless Youkaiz omits fenrir as one of the creeps that can drop the items.
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

1.67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.67   1.67 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:13 pm

XD
I will try change game to 1.70(i will remake most part of game interface)
to 1.68 i only will balance and finish make unique abilities to all heros,
and others things to test, max lvl 40, 2 levels abilities skip.

Goku have 1.35 attack base cooldown, is the model animation don't show attacks property. =/

I think don't need the God's blade to finish game, it is only a fun thing i made XD. Because it i made very hard to drop this itens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

1.67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.67   1.67 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Now, some of the semigods needs balancing.....I used posseidon earlier.....he has good 3rd skill 50% attack but no disabling skill.... at lvl 100 i went to shadow and died in less than 3 seconds...that is the time taken to walk up to the shadow and die under his feet. Other heroes with less stats than me already killed shadow long before me.

EDIT: This is something i always forget....but destrockqc reminded me....Since 1.60 the command list at loading screen is removed. A lot of new players don't know about the buy tome commands. So may be implement it again in 1.67?
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

1.67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.67   1.67 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Quote :
EDIT: This is something i always forget....but destrockqc reminded me....Since 1.60 the command list at loading screen is removed. A lot of new players don't know about the buy tome commands. So may be implement it again in 1.67?

should be write inside the quest log AND the command -lord (i forgot some time)

the hero knight darion is mmhhh not op but he should be a god. hes rrrreeaalllyy good its 1 of my favorite hero he got 0 useless skill they are all good.

the skill drunken brawler seem not working properly. i was fight selene and my skill was doing 10 % chance to do 5000 more damage with the debuff skill -70 armor. selene was having 71 armor and i was criting for 1750 damage only.

is selene having reduce damage or he use if he use normal armor only ?

the skill tajuu jkage dushin no jutso (when i was using the sheep) was making me lag for 10 sec i was thinking my computer crashed lol. (other time was only a 1 or 2 sec lag not 10)

i dont like how the random sheep skill is workin. i have no problem with how it is working BUT u need to do a hard work ON THE LIST of the skill. i mean we need to have better skill each lv but its completely random. my lv 8 skill was op and my lv 9 was sucking bad and i dint have the choice to change hero ...

you need to remove the crappy skill we can have with each lv so at lv 9 we can have MINIMUM 2 good skill / 5. exemple : lv 9 skill you CANT receive the skill render invisible a unit friendly ally... (what a CRAPPY skill LOL)

maybe if we can clic on a button like " roll skill again" we can receive new random skill each time we clic but for not abusing and having a hero too op that need to come with a cooldown. maybe each 5 or 10 min or each time we clic that add a +5 min cooldown (so first time cooldown is 5 min, next time 10 next time 15)
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

Reputação : 0

1.67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.67   1.67 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 pm

umm not sure if this was fixed I thought it was...

that one shield that gives you 500 fire damage per second and 100 armor...

In earlier versions you would have to drop it and pick it up for the fire damage to start again...
and last night in a 1.66b and then in a 1.67 game it did it to me again...

usually right after duels...

also you know the Venom Strike item? it does 500 damage per second for 5 seconds after you hit...

I know it cant kill the monsters but it can take them to 1 health

but if you have any life-leach it deactivates them orb affects dont stack T_T Ive always hated that... I mean if I have fire orb and ice orb I want splash damage with cold effect lol... I wish I knew why they dont let certain effects stack...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1.67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.67   1.67 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Youkaiz :: English-USA :: Angel Arena Allstars :: Feedback and Suggestions-
Jump to: