Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Translation into Russian.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirito
Gnoll
Gnoll
Kirito

Reputação : 0

Translation into Russian. Empty
PostSubject: Translation into Russian.   Translation into Russian. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:42 am

youkaiz, Forgive for my bad English, I from Russia.
Map Angel Arena Allstars is very popular in us.
I suggest to translate it into Russian, think over it.
P.S. To translate from English to Russian it is much easier, than from Russian to English
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

PostSubject: Re: Translation into Russian.   Translation into Russian. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:33 am

Hi, kirito welcome to the site...
Thank you for the suggestion but it is best if someone is able to provide the translation to Youkaiz. I'm not sure if he knows Russian but it will greatly help if the translation is contributed rather than have Youkaiz do it himself...
Back to top Go down
BotMan666
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
BotMan666

PostSubject: Re: Translation into Russian.   Translation into Russian. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:26 pm

You may pickup a group of people who speaks russian from this forum(i'm russian, too), and them will translate that map in russian. Wink
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

Reputação : 1
Localização : In a place, in a city,in a estate,in a country ,in a continent, in the world, somewhere in the universe near the black infinity.

PostSubject: Re: Translation into Russian.   Translation into Russian. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:52 pm

maybe a google language tools could help a lot, some minor translating fail can be fix later.
Back to top Go down
BotMan666
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
BotMan666

PostSubject: Re: Translation into Russian.   Translation into Russian. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:22 am

I don't think that is a good idea. DotA map is translated by people, why another map needs translating by machine? :-D
Back to top Go down
Kirito
Gnoll
Gnoll
Kirito

PostSubject: Re: Translation into Russian.   Translation into Russian. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:23 am

The person will translate.
Back to top Go down
Kirito
Gnoll
Gnoll
Kirito

PostSubject: Re: Translation into Russian.   Translation into Russian. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 2:08 am

I easily translate from English to Russian, but on English it is difficult to me to translate from Russian.
Back to top Go down
BotMan666
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
BotMan666

PostSubject: Re: Translation into Russian.   Translation into Russian. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:11 am

No one russian without that problem Smile And what? Will be there a team of translators?
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

PostSubject: Re: Translation into Russian.   Translation into Russian. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:25 am

If you wish you can organize to make a team of translator yourselves... I don't think we'll mind additional activity that is not illegal.

If you wish to discuss this matter in Russian language, please make a topic for that in general section... I will allow just that 1 topic. The title of the topic will still need to be english so I know what the topic is.
Back to top Go down
BotMan666
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
BotMan666

PostSubject: Re: Translation into Russian.   Translation into Russian. EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:34 pm

I dont need to be a leader of this group, i'm just need russian version of AAAS, but if that group will be, we need to find a group of russian players who really think about russian translation.
Back to top Go down
Warchant
Gnoll
Gnoll
Warchant

PostSubject: Re: Translation into Russian.   Translation into Russian. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:57 am

Kirito я могу помочь, я тоже русский Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Translation into Russian.   Translation into Russian. Empty

Back to top Go down

Translation into Russian.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Youkaiz :: English-USA :: Angel Arena Allstars-
Jump to: