Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64

Go down 
+3
scaler
virus13a
xWill
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

Reputação : 1
Localização : In a place, in a city,in a estate,in a country ,in a continent, in the world, somewhere in the universe near the black infinity.

Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 Empty
PostSubject: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:41 pm

I hv seen some people plaing in garena and bnet a leak version of AAA 1.64(a lot of cheats)
like -gold -kill
f*ck this s*it ...
is there anyway to lock, add a anti cheat, optimizer the map something to dont add this cheats ?!?!
Back to top Go down
virus13a
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
virus13a

Reputação : 0

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Where you found this cheats?? O_o there is no cheats in AAA. i`d tried play with MapHack (OMG =) ) but it`s not working... so it is falcifical warning
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:01 pm

virus basically what Hazard mean is that some people edited Youkaiz's map.....He is requesting for the map to be locked. From what i heard, breaking a locked map only give you the codes used if successful(not a working map). no one will want to spend alot of time just to add cheats...

Youkaiz so what will you do? my opinion is lock the map and only provide the not-locked version when asked by a trusted person(for coding help etc but not for playing). but from what i heard, using a program to lock can make some maps less stable.
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:17 am

hmm because this i talk to download map from my blog.

is impossible to protect map script and if you have a good know of programing you can add codes into map script, but it make wc3 re-download map.

If you downloaded map here and are downloading again in bnet the new map can be cheated.

soo like this.

maps selected in red isent uplodad by me, i think this maps have cheats.
Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 Hacked10
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:03 am

bah we always can pick a map and edit

if ppl are serious gamer (well no ppl lol we are playing on bnet hahahahah) they will come take the official map on the forum ...

i personaly host all the game im playing and some time i join a new game with 1 interesting name. if i like the map i immediatly go on their official site (if they are bright enough to have a link) and i take the newest official version...

btw if some1 can make a good footmen vs grunts with a site lol .... i tried to help a guys this summer after a couple hour the map was enough stable lol but not totaly because of too many new custom hero.

right now im playing "the end of footmen vs grunts 2.0" and i have send a lot of email to the creator but omg hes fucking slow for solving the bug/improvement/balance. i go school now lol i dont have time for that but i can give a lot of suggestion and balance. i hosted f vs g 100 time with different version ...
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:06 am

Youkaiz i mean using 3rd party encryption programs.....

destrockqc well not everyone has a lot of time, some of them might be in final year of university trying to get a doctorate? who knows.

Last edited by scaler on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iamtwon
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
iamtwon

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:01 am

The more people that support the newest versions comming out the less of a problem this will be. There will always be idiots that want to add cheats to the map. Personally, i think this is what banlist is for. I will certainly do my best to promote legitimate versions, and be a very good host.

-MUHR

MUHR@Azeroth
Garena = MUHR
Get on Vent and lets chat/game!

edit: It would have to be a situation with a warning, then if they insist that you're wrong for prohibiting the use of their hacked version, then would be an appropriate time for a shitlist. But once again, the more people you have creating the latest versions the more legit games you'll see and I think people for the majority will not want to hassle with cheated versions and will respect the legitimate version.

Azeroth = US East

Last edited by iamtwon on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/iamtwon
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:27 am

MUHR welcome to the forums.
people who host cheated versions might not know that there are cheats on their map >,<
pardon me but i forgot which region azeroth is for.......Europe? been long since i took a notice of them(always go same region so i NEVER look at the names) lol
but yeah some people just have to be blacklisted......for example they keep telling their mates that a specific spawn belong to them....

Youkaiz i think you will read this thread so..... i wanna ask if you could implement a system for team killers? for example if my teammate kills me i will get an option to punish the attacking player(gold loss for example). this is a selfish request from my part....but there are players who kill their mates for being at the same spawn..
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

Reputação : 1
Localização : In a place, in a city,in a estate,in a country ,in a continent, in the world, somewhere in the universe near the black infinity.

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:06 pm

i saw somewhere if you optimize or inject anti cheting they cant inject cheats in the map...
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Scaler, what you think of players of same team can't attack friends if he have more than 25% of HP?
Back to top Go down
iamtwon
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
iamtwon

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:47 pm

youkaiz wrote:
Scaler, what you think of players of same team can't attack friends if he have more than 25% of HP?

Ya, very nice, the ability to deny is good. Believe it or not, I haven't had to deal with anyone team killing yet. Good boys on Azeroth, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/iamtwon
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:30 pm

azeroth is us east im playing on us east.

and me too i dont like when some1 come steal my hunting spot. if i leave the zone or die he can come but except that GET OUT OF HERE lol. if my hero is powerfull enough for that spot its not the case for the other noob with 0 item but only 1 magic attack killing everything ...

when i buy more item i change spot anyway. just wait im not gonna help the noob. (i can help for explaning the map but im not gonna play for 3 ppl lol)

PK in sigh king
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:40 pm

ok now only can attack friends if he have lass than 25% of HP XD

i made it now Smile
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

Reputação : 6

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:58 pm

This is not a good idea.

If there is too much of teamkilling then I have -kick option to use.

Did u forget about players that steal loot from others, they need to be punished somehow. Smile
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:16 pm

http://forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requests-f13/angel-arena-allstars-1-64-jjcp-cheats-t9770.html
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:15 am

Youkaiz that should help i guess....better than people hitting their full hp mates.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64   Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64 Empty

Back to top Go down

Importart-Leak AAA version almost 1.64
Page 1 of 1