Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic strategy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pokesam94
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
pokesam94

Reputação : 1

Basic strategy Empty
PostSubject: Basic strategy   Basic strategy EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:55 pm

i go venomancer, go bandits lvl up abit with my first item as warriors set and a gem of agi. get gem of heaven (lvl 3 i dont max it) then save for an angel fire then lightning then ice then buy element. then i just own by getting holy warfare then overgods and the other amour thing. i do all this under 15 min. just get lvl 19 and kill the cenarius things with a group (you all get gold) go then i just pump power tomes bam chaos ownage every time. =P
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

Basic strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic strategy   Basic strategy EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:06 am

My strategy is a simple one.....hero doesn't matter. I get 2 gem of heaven lvl 5 then get 2 angel fire then train at jungle stalker with potions(250 gold ones)....then if i either get angel element and celestial set.... At this time I have 2 gem of heaven lvl 5, 1 angel element, 1 angel fire, 1 celestial set and last slot for healing wards. I will go on to train at ogres for warfare and steel skin....Will not go for further details now....don't want too many to use my build lol.
Back to top Go down
pokesam94
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
pokesam94

Basic strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic strategy   Basic strategy EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:12 pm

i figure a new stratrgy now. I get my venomancer as usual, get warriors then go bandits(if i managed to kill a hero at first i also get a gem agility). then i train low lvl bandits with my corrosive aura which reduces armour. do this until lvl 6 or so then go back to base and get gem of heaven lvl 3. after that i go to the other bandits with spears (forgot name) after i get to about lvl 11 i go kill selene over and over while getting angel items and staffs. after i get celestial and angel element i go kill the cenarius things like in my other strategy after i kill them about 5 times each i go get sets at the secret shop. i do this afew times until i have holy warfare, guardian force, arthenas' bow and overgods armour. after all this i should be somewhere in lvl 50's. then i kill undead until lvl 80 then get chaos as usuall. the best thing is that venomancer lvls very fast mid game due to his abilities working well together. corrosive armour melts down boss armour's divine armour and his ultimate makes short work of creeps then serpents finish anything else off. unfortunately this strategy works best in version 1.66b best due to in further versions his range reduced =(. he is still has ownage though. you should know what to do when you get chaos. it involves kings, the sea god and fenir...
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

Basic strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic strategy   Basic strategy EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:09 am

For those who miss out on this info, this is a reminder that you can buy items from your barrel and sent to hero....
All hero type creeps like selene, helios, quimera (cenarius), cerberus, medusa, juda and the archangel all get stronger after each death. So if following pokesam94's strategy you are essentially killing everyone other than yourself. Unless that's what you want, the cenarius part is discouraged.
pokesam judging from ur post, ur making a guide for 1.66b? coz the new ver 1.68 max lvl is 40 and it's kind of insanely much harder to get to 40.
Back to top Go down
pokesam94
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
pokesam94

Basic strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic strategy   Basic strategy EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:24 am

ya it is its my fav version =P and yes i kill quimera so its harder for everyone else while getting stronger myself, thats why its so efficient. and no way its harder to lvl 40... tome out from gold from quimera. i dont go medusa since 50/50 chance to get to secret shop... waste of time and its easier to just kill quimera over and over since there is 2 in the 1 lane instead of waiting for medusa to respawn all the time

oh ya and dont forget when u kill cerebus low lvl to buy some healing stuff in ur barrel and heal without going to base from dieing (kinda hard to kill him with avatar at first) you dont even need to transfer potions to yourself to heal!! just use while in barrel. this guide will only work well with venomancer or another hero with corroive aura. there is another but i think venomancer is better being able to mass kill creeps with his ult as well

IF SOME1 WANTS ME TO FIND A GOOD MIX UP FOR A HERO ASK ME AND I WILL FINDA STRAT FOR YOU Wink
Back to top Go down
kantica
Furbolg
Furbolg
kantica

Reputação : 0

Basic strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic strategy   Basic strategy EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:04 am

i think that best hero killer and creep killer is saber(wielder of holy sword excalibar) because of his ability to do shockwave and his ultimate is becoming invulnerable for 10,14,20 and if u are in low health you can send enemy up in air and run.i first buy warriors set,then train at creep outside of base,then buy gem of heaveen lvl 5 then train at bandits and then buy boots of speed lvl 4(at 30-40 minutes lvl 5)then go train at selene,later on at i think 30-40 minutes i buy that stuff that dont need recipes(1st that thing that make u invisble)and if there are no gods or semigods you are invincible
Back to top Go down
kantica
Furbolg
Furbolg
kantica

Basic strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic strategy   Basic strategy EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:08 am

other good hero i mutated sheep(yea thats rite MUTATED)that radioactive aure kills anything at its path and int base spell radioactive wave i awesome i dont need stuf.at beggining game with sheep i only but int tomes then lvl up onl 2nd and 3rd spell later on only 2,3,4 and when nothing is lvl then 1st spell.i go train at bandits forest immediatly at spear bandits.at 20-30 min of game i buy that thing that make u invisible and if no god semigod u are INVINCIBLE(sheep is my favourite char in game) and then u just kill lvl up buy tomes of strenght and int(for health and mana) and u just kill lvl up kill and WIN!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pokesam94
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
pokesam94

Basic strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic strategy   Basic strategy EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:05 am

hmm yes but sometimes u random bad spells as sheep =/. and at saber in my opinion he is overpowered -_- his ult is so op no matter how much u nerf it
Back to top Go down
pokesam94
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
pokesam94

Basic strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic strategy   Basic strategy EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:08 am

also at scalers remark about the guide for earlier version... u can still use for later versions just stretch out ur planning abit for levels...
Back to top Go down
T.l.P.
Gnoll Overlord
Gnoll Overlord
T.l.P.

Basic strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic strategy   Basic strategy EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:31 pm

it doesnt always work for every hero. some heroes you want different items in a different order. its fact
Back to top Go down
pokesam94
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
pokesam94

Basic strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic strategy   Basic strategy EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:20 am

yeah but strategy i put up was for venomancer wasnt it? lol

POKAGE™
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content