Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1.68b feedback & suggestions

Go down 
+2
wsensor
scaler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

1.68b feedback & suggestions Empty
PostSubject: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:03 pm

As a first comment, this is agreed by many players that the semi-gods etc that are ranged and str as their primary stat are too strong...basically when these heroes are chosen, only other str ranged heroes have a chance against them.
This goes to the ship area(close to the secret shop) too. basically ranged heroes only need to stand and shoot while melee need to turn around etc. so melee heroes don't earn as fast as ranged heroes.

EDIT: I'm going for a break abt 1 week in a few days time..
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

Reputação : 0

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:55 am

ok... fix the GAMBLE... its giving rare crafting items... its not supposed to give the super good armors/items...

risk should have a chance for those items not gamble... also risk is at about 2% chance for me when I was in single player and tested the risk item drops... I got crap items from risk compared to the goooood items I got from gamble... whats the point in risk if I get great stuff from a gamble...

also I think hero's get too much armor from agility stat... since the idea is to get armor from items to help you out they should not get armor from (what is it like every 3 agility?) maybe make it every 10-20 agility = 1 armor? somewhere in there... should be more based on what weapons/armors you have not how much -ba you can do to get agility... I mostly just do -bt anyways...

I am still on a quest to do more random chars... but there are a few chars I just can't figure out how to use haha
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:48 pm

ok i i'll make a new 1.68c, fix fisk/ganble and some hero's spells.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:30 pm

WTH dont touch the armor from agility

in angel arena the base str hero are more powerfull they can kill all mage hero because they have too many hp.

we always need to boost our base stats and we have 1 advantage and 1 desavantage
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:54 pm

hmm i don't think this is disvantage, but i can reduce HP bonus per STR point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:01 am

change nothing
Back to top Go down
likethesun
Bandit
Bandit
likethesun

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:10 am

From what I've seen from my games, most people complain on the damage of skills, I believe its better to put the old system of leveling for example in 1,67, first level you choose a skill, then when you get level 2 on your hero, you cannot get the same skill and you get the other skills and etc. Oh and a lot of people asked me, what if I kill chaos? am I going to get a godly item? I believe you should put an item that is already in the game to be dropped from chaos.
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:14 am

hmm...

I actually think each char should get more advantages from their stats...

could you possibly add a base skill for all chars thats free that can change how their stats should be? well not change...

Like a str/int based hero... should have a skill that is always their...

say if you make all chars
stats work slightly differently?
health = 10-15 per strength point
mana = 5-10 per int point
armor = (...) 1 every 5 agility?... even though I dont really believe that the game actually blocks damage by a true percentage...

so if you give heroes a skill
that would change the above...

say you have a strength hero that all their skills use mana that would mean its both a strength and intelligence hero
so you give it a passive permanent skill that never changes...

skill would give it extra hp per str point and also extra mana per int point...

say you have a int hero that skills are actually base on its strength stat... well not truely...
it would use both int/str

so for this hero it would have a few extra hp per str and some extra int...

an agility hero that uses int or str would get a skill enhancing both of those skills...

I mean the 3 base stats are ok in a RPS system but in the end it always goes down to mostly str heroes win all the time in the long run...

I think all skills should be based on 1 or 2 stats depending on the skill...

Like if a mage char was melee it should have an auto cast skill

Elemental Punch so much mp per level...
deals damage based on... attack+(str/[number])+(int*[number])
meaning if it was at skill level 1 and had a system of str/10 and int*1.5
so your char has 20 str but 20 int and 10 agility (agility does not matter other than making attack speed faster)
chars base attack is 20-40

you would get 20-40 damage + 1 damage (str) + 30 damage (int) (hmm maybe make it int *.5 at level 1 of the skill lol)
that would be 51 damage min - 71 damage max...

so even though its not much on a level 1 char its still ok... if its possible you could even give the skill an ignore all armor property? not lower armor but ignore armor? at a low % chance...

now if you had 3 int boosting gems... (cause some people have no idea what a gem of heaven is or how to make it...)
3 int gems = 60 more int...

that would be 20-40 damage + 1 damage (str) + 120 damage (int) (on a 1.5* int at first level scale)
that would be
141 damage min - 161 damage max...

I never really understood how the 3 stat based idea really worked... its fine sometimes other times... I mean in most angel arenas most people boost agility for more attack speed than once it seems to have hit its max they just boost primary stat/damage

using a passive skill that gives extra health/mana/attack based on stats would work out more right?

I mean if you set a char to be a stupid barbarian...

say you give that barbarian lotsa str but low int... and only 1 or 2 mana skills (most likely ult and one damage skill)
you would not want them using those skills a ton right?

make its stat mod skill do something like

50% more hp per stat point
80% less mana per stat point
20% more armor per agi point (if you give 1 armor every 5 agi this would mean every 5 agi = 2 armor)
1 damage every 5 agility
1 extra damage every 2 str
and since its a barbarian char its meant to hit hard not and does not need to hit fast give it like 25% less attack speed? (more agility to hit max or maybe make it hit 25% less fast than a normal character???)

something like that? if your base int gives 10 mana that means the stupid barbarian only gets 2 mana per level...
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:45 pm

only the int hero sux

if u got a str hero then u boost your str and your advantage is your damage and hp
if u got a agi hero then u boost your agi and your advantage is your damage and your ap

if u got a int hero then u boost ur str/agi/int and your advantage is nothing

except if u got a magic skill who can 1 shot the enemy and make them leave because u dont give them a chance lol but the str hero is gonna beat u after 20 min
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Thats why I was thinking maybe making different types of heroes... like hybrid heroes...

Like I said...

Magic / Strength hero... Main stat is Int... but gets 50% more hp from str point and 1 extra damage every so many points in str...

would have skills that focus on using both int and str in their damage calculations...

so lets say hp is 10hp per str point...

instead this hybrid hero with hybrid skill giving bonuses to damage and hp through str would get 15hp per str point... and 1 extra damage every 5 str?

1 gem of heaven lvl 5 than would give this hybrid char at 70str instead of 700hp would get 1050 hp... and an extra 14 damage...

it might not seem like much but it would help out some heroes...

but getting bonuses like that for a hybrid hero would also mean it would have to loose at something... maybe make it loose some max attack speed or some armor or something...

or give its skills more cooldown...

it could be cool...

also agi heroes seem to get killed almost as easily as int heroes near the end... even with all that armor they still get tons of damage and eventually attack speed maxes out and then what?
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Quote :
also agi heroes seem to get killed almost as easily as int heroes near the end... even with all that armor they still get tons of damage and eventually attack speed maxes out and then what?

depend the skill u got and the enemy skill. if u fight a 100 % meelee skill hero (no magic) its 50 50

if he got 1 magic attack but 0 mana its same he need to buy 1 staff mana regen and he lose a spot for a sword or something who give damage or armor.

the 2 stats is a viable idea but ... there is too much hero that would take enormous time to change/balance/fix them all

if youkaiz want to try, we will need a new command to the star -ns (new system) so we can use only the hero with the new system and each version he change 4 of time ....
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:55 pm

I was just thinking about it because I mean heroes should not just require stat boosting of just 1 stat...

no matter what unless a mage has an ability that uses its int in its damage its most likely dead in the end theres just nothing you can do about it since it just does not have the hp to
survive... using a hybrid system skill should help but it will take awhile to get made and worked out...

since mostly melee/ranged str heroes just buff str they have lotsa hp...

making a ranged str hero into a hybrid you can lower its max attack speed "permanently"
make it so it can only hit like 75% max attack speed... also lower how much damage/hp it gets from the str stat...

so instead of it being a ranged str hero it could be forced to buy points of agility and int if you work its skills to deal damage based on those stats also...

pretend herotype = Ranged str hero
pretend hybridtype = Str/Int
Hybrid skill could do say,,,
only gets 50% damage per str point and only 50% hp per str point
gets 25% more mana regen and 25% more mana per int point...

pretend 1st skill
Pyro Spear- Throws a magical Flaming spear in a row and when it hits an enemy or a spot
on the ground it explodes into an aoe pillar of fire...
Pyro Spear uses mostly INT for damage but also uses str... lets say it uses 30% str and 70% int...
if possible you could do 30% str part of the damage calculation effects the 1st object hit. then the 70% int effects the aoe damage...

would make people want to have more stats all around
Back to top Go down
pokesam94
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
pokesam94

Reputação : 1

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:54 am

or maybe you could just make a trigger to even it out for int based for hihger lvls... say for every 10 hero lvls give it X hp or for every 200 int give 100 hp

NEEDS SOME INT GODS!!
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:53 am

eh my way seems to be more easily to balance... in the long run that is lol...

skills like mana shield stink when an enemy is doing 10k+ damage per hit...
Back to top Go down
pokesam94
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
pokesam94

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:01 am

ya i never use mana shield... especially on cloakof darkness... u cant turn it off!!! then bam u run out of mana and then die anyways. but int heros make up their stats anyway with their strong spells so i dont know why people complain... especially merlin. also strong items which require hammer of pain make up for this with lost as... think about it. holy warfare 1 hammer, arthenas boy or ares hammer thats another 2... total of 150 lost as. that forces you to buy agi
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:48 pm

because most int heroes have no skills that use their int in their damage...

so even if I had an int hero with 3k int...

omg the most damage I could do is the damage from any of my skills...

so even if I am doing 3k+ damage per regular attack before adding in weapons/stat increasing items/armors...

In the end... an Int hero dies from lack of health...

so if I had an int hero with..
gods sword... 500 stats... 5k damage... 500 armor...
That magic rod weapon... = useless if I had around 2k int and good creeping ability... lol... I use it mostly if i get it in a gamble/risk early on then junk it... unless I need the mana regen...
2-4 +200 stat items...
that there adds at most... 500 armor... 5k damage... 900-1300 stats...

I usually go for the bow on ranged heroes... thus at most 1100 more stats... then I sometimes add in the critical sword... I wub critical damage... means I get at most 900 stats...

so only way for more stats... is if I can get another of the 500 stat gems...
the last few games I've played It has taken me over 30 kills of each boss... 43 for the ice boss last game alone for the blade of ice... but suprisingly getting the 500 armor item was the easiest each game...

then I noticed that HEX does not get blocked by spell blocking items?

turrned into a darn sheep and killed dozens of times... why did I even bother with the spellblock item last game anyways?... T_T

so by now even if the other chars str heroes were not after the god sword ... usually for not knowing how to get it / where to get the parts... they usually have [if they are not morons...]
1.5k-3k stats in their main stat [str]
and all their other stats have been upgraded with stat items... meaning they have max attack speed... and enough mana to blast their ults...

this is only if they had a imba hero...

I mean omni knight... does not need to do what is it ... 12*str damage on that teleport skill

that teleport skill is a creeping skill... lower the damage multiplier it stats at 4 times I think
maybe start it at 2.5 times and max it out at most 9 times...
darn hero... omni knight is basicly invincible if played right... dont even need a god char till later on and if your smart you will have enough stats to buff the god char to being super powered at level 1 by the time you change if you change
Back to top Go down
pokesam94
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
pokesam94

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:43 am

Nah omni knight doesnt own EVERYONE... venomancer does that with corrosive aura and his ult which infects all in an area with parasite which does 100/200/300 damage per second then the skeletons spawn stronger each lvl... but thats only good if your creeping regular creeps... his real power is the ability to kill hero creeps. he is agi hero but still owns even most str heros. int heros have to chance due to their hp. before most can cast a spell he has a serpent out and then uses his disable ability which does over 900 damage per second for 3 seconds which weakens them alot not that its much since he can kill heros in afew hits
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:12 pm

wait which ones venomancer??? snake dude thingy?

dunno lol... dun think I was that one before...

that skeleton mage though is suprisingly super weak now...

I think it would be best to go back to 100 level limit... just raise exp requirements more...

I hit level 40 in half the time it took me to hit level 50 before... dunno why though... hmmm
Back to top Go down
pokesam94
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
pokesam94

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:47 am

the venomancer is lesale deathbringer in 4th tavern
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.68b feedback & suggestions   1.68b feedback & suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

1.68b feedback & suggestions
Page 1 of 1