Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hero Tavern with Level Requirements?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

Reputação : 0

Hero Tavern with Level Requirements? Empty
PostSubject: Hero Tavern with Level Requirements?   Hero Tavern with Level Requirements? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:19 am

Reciently a friend of mine showed me an old map I had done some work on and I figured I'd dust it off by makeing some modifications. One thing I wanted to do was have a hero tavern that requires a set level. (15 in this case) But I have looked high and low and still can't find the answer. Any one able to help? I know I've seen it done in Angel Arena Allstars, so I know it's possible.. Question
Back to top Go down
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

PostSubject: Re: Hero Tavern with Level Requirements?   Hero Tavern with Level Requirements? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Hmmm that many views and no one's been able to give help. Alright I'll see if I can't find it else where. Sorry to have bothered anyone with the question.
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: Hero Tavern with Level Requirements?   Hero Tavern with Level Requirements? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:59 pm

we are a lot of aaa fan we come look the new thread frequently

we are not map maker lol
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

Reputação : 1
Localização : In a place, in a city,in a estate,in a country ,in a continent, in the world, somewhere in the universe near the black infinity.

PostSubject: Re: Hero Tavern with Level Requirements?   Hero Tavern with Level Requirements? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:34 pm

u mean, a start tavern ?like hero pick?
Back to top Go down
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

PostSubject: Re: Hero Tavern with Level Requirements?   Hero Tavern with Level Requirements? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:34 pm

xWill wrote:
u mean, a start tavern ?like hero pick?

Something similar to the "God" taverns I've seen in AAA, was what I was refering to. Where you have to be level 50 in AAA to get Chaos, For Example.

Already have the hero tavern selectors for starting heroes. But not for the special, level required heroes yet. Because I don't know how to turn on the level requirement for those taverns' heroes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero Tavern with Level Requirements?   Hero Tavern with Level Requirements? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero Tavern with Level Requirements?
Page 1 of 1