Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hero suggestions based on 1.65

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

Reputação : 0

Hero suggestions based on 1.65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:52 pm

oh for the creep spawning...

you could increase it by half what it is now?

and let the host decide if its spawning to fast?

are you going to add in more stat bases spells/skills?

i posted this on your blog

oh how about more spells / skills with stat modified damage??

like a couple magic users who's spells get stronger with more int...

Spoiler:
my fav hero right now is cotton...

what are all the abilities it can random anyways???

-------------

also the snipers ult does anyone actually use it???

Ive tried it but... it really is sorta useless maybe make it a wider range? since its damage is lessened by the armor of the monsters anyways? It does almost nothing to any of the bosses at all XD so if it had wider range it could be used for creaping

im currently on a quest to trying all the characters...

hey what happened to the HOLY WATER quest? the guys not there in either 1.64 or 1.65
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:11 pm

i was having the sniper last game. the skill for a better range sux. that should be higher

the ultimate is good because of the cooldown. its a hero killer skill not a boss killer skill

the chain lighting kill A LOT of unit in the 1.65 lolol and that cost low mana its really nice
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:47 pm

hero killer skill... umm but... when I use it on a hero it does not seem to kill any lol...

oh how about a new hero...

A stone creature with Crystals in it... or robotic or something

its first skill learnable would be a passive skill that changes each time it attacks or every 10 seconds or something? most likely each attack would be easier...

ranged hero that shoots a beam of focused light through crystals

1st level gives 2 types of attacks...

regular
bouncing

and alternates

with each extra level...
add in a different attack style

maybe at level 2
add in

skill with 30% chance .5 * damage | 30% chance 1.5*damage | 30% chance .5 second stun | 10% chance bonus damage based on all 3 stats added together

at level 3 add in above but add in

just keep changing it each time...
have a splash effect once in awhile

bonus damage

chance to hurt self

whatever works

I was just thinking of a way to make another hero but with a skill that alternates each time...

maybe each level say 1st one with reg attack and bounce attack at level 1 skill

maybe every 2 levels up to 9 add another bounce or something to the skill or make the splash effects bigger or something

just for a really random hero XD

you could make all 4 of that heros skills end up being random after each use XD that go in order till they get back to the first one
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:42 am

In my opinion, Youkaiz has been avoiding to put a considerable amount of triggers onto a single hero....If it's taken up it will take sometime for it to get implemented into the map. Especially the one regarding the attacks.....

[Moderated message: This fits better into the Feedback and Suggestions, posts migrated into a new topic.]
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:10 am

oh I was just wondering... I did not know it was based on triggers...

I only thought of that attack thing from element td the one tower switches the elemental attack it has on each time it attacks so I figured it could be a funny idea
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:11 am

Although i'm not sure if Youkaiz will be interested, keep the ideas rolling anyway.Very Happy
what you are doing is helping the community in some way....(Youkaiz use less time thinking up skills if he use your idea).
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:01 am

Now i trying to make heroes most balanced...
Have so many heros witout any AoE Skills and is really hard to farm,
i thinking to make an item with AoE skill this item deals damage based on hero level.
With it all heroes can have AoE Skill, but is hero have an AoE Skill and it is too imba?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:43 am

youkaiz wrote:
Now i trying to make heroes most balanced...
With it all heroes can have AoE Skill, but is hero have an AoE Skill and it is too imba?

what do you mean? from my point of view, an item dealing aoe damage based on level is too strong. if you want to create an aoe item, just make one similar to waraxe but lower % damage.
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:54 pm

if a hero dont have 1 aoe magic attack but start with drunken brawler hes gonna be better in long game
Back to top Go down
iamtwon
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
iamtwon

PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:08 pm

I am in the process of making a text guide of all of the heroes. I will create a new post. This will include all 72 heroes (with both names), each skill they have, and a small section of notes where I will give my 2cents or some general information about that particular hero. Look for this.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/iamtwon
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:13 am

all heros have 1.7 seconds base attack speed,
30 points in primary atribbute 10 in others
320 Move Speed

Only "Bolt" has diferent stats because scaler make his story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:03 pm

iamtown since you are so determined on that, i will now create a Guides and Strategies section

Youkaiz so you still want more hero descriptions right? I will try to advertise on any game i am at if you say yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero suggestions based on 1.65   Hero suggestions based on 1.65 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero suggestions based on 1.65
Page 1 of 1