Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New version XD 1.65

Go down 
+4
DreamInvader
scaler
Jism2112003
youkaiz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

New version XD 1.65 Empty
PostSubject: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:15 am

Version 1.65 is OUT!

click here to download

New abilities
New hero(Crystal, Jaina)
Removed Hero (Crab)
New commands, -cam #, 1 to 40
the cam don't change at duel and now esc does nothing.
New tooltips
Many bug fixes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
Jism2112003
Gnoll Overlord
Gnoll Overlord
Jism2112003

Reputação : 0

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:56 am

Going to test this version out now, I'll report any bugs I find Smile

First off, the Ursa Warrior, I think is the name. WAY Overpowered. His flame thrower can kill like.. anything.

I noticed the Teleport back to base doesn't work sometimes.

No one knows about the Kings swords/Diamond/armor - Dunno how to fix that.. It just kind of sucks cause every one is noob and doesn't know.

I think you should remove the top right shop and be forced to combine items. This way it's more indepth can't just jump up there and grab w/e with out visiting the secret shop.

There's others but doing quite remember.. lol!

~PEACE
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:32 am

then, do you know or do you not about the king's items? if yes you could always teach them.... i used to spend abt 2 hrs in a game just to teach ppl how to play and my own personal strategies....
Result? some of them continue to play AAA and even asks me if i am hosting whenever i come on.

Remember EVERYONE is once a newb.....some of us learn fast others slow....some are just lazy to check. but if you are willing to teach, the ones interested will learn and play properly as veterans.
Back to top Go down
Jism2112003
Gnoll Overlord
Gnoll Overlord
Jism2112003

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:55 am

I have, it just sucks when they just leave 5 mins later -.-
Back to top Go down
DreamInvader
Furbolg
Furbolg
DreamInvader

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:11 am

Thanks for new version but I am afraid I have some things to share after testing it.

The "Dead Warriors" summoned by Undead Necromancers in the Death City that used to give 1000 gold now correctly give 90 but they have 9000 health and are only level 9 (for comparison the level 12 Undead Minions next to them have 3000 health).

The Cloak of Darkness' mana shield now auto disables when you are being summoned to a duel. But then it cannot be reactivated when simply clicking on it but you have to drop the cloak on the ground and retake it so that you can activate it.

Also the mana shield now is way overpowered. It absorbs a too high damage percentage and i could easily defeat Fenrir with a level 1 character, some unique items and 1000 points in all stats. He hardly damaged me because of the mana shield. Furthermore if you have a Warlock Staff you will never run out of mana, especially now with those reduced mana costs on everything. The regeneration it gives is godly enough with the present abilities' mana costs. I suggest you either put them back up or nerf the Mana Shield's function and Warlock Staff's mana regeneration rate. So all the mana you have, it's never used because the skills cost little, and all you can use it for is to absorb damage and with Mana Shield you get only 25% of the damage on your life and 75% on your mana that will never end if you have Warlock Staff.

May I ask what did you do the shadow despite of changing it to give 2x hero's level stats when defeated. I somehow beated it with a Demon Hunter with 6k damage. It died in 3 hits! Have you really nerfed it that much? (I also was level 13 and I got only 26 pts in all stats - what a waste :/)

Is the income per second changed to 5 times of what it was on purpose ? Because now in my opinion it's way too high. People gain enough gold for a gem of heaven recipe for 60seconds only from this income.

I can see that you changed back to the previous platinum drops but what is the whole point of the whole platinum system now that all the gold is divided by 10. There is no way that someone can reach the 1million gold maximum. So why don't you find a use for it or better remove it and change the platinum coins with gold coins and boss platinums with gold instead.
Because this is what you have now - the bosses drop platinum, there are platinum coins that drop but all you can do with the platinum is convert it to gold so no point having it. (while splash/multi strike and the 10str/int/agi book used to cost platinum but not anymore).

Is the sell function on the unique items supposed to be that way ? Because if so they shouldn't be called "unique". Please correct me if I am wrong but my point is that in the previous version you couldn't sell any of those because they were - unique.

You didn't mention it in the change log but seems like you've removed the scrolls. It partially a good idea because sometimes it caused big disbalances. However now hunting will get very slow with characters that don't have good AOE spells, because they relied on the Protection Scroll so that they can endure in mob crowds. While an AOE hero (most of them have such spells) just goes there, casts a few times, kills dousens mobs and dies with plenty of profit but a killer class without armor that can only target 1 mob at a time dies in no time with no profit at all coz he gets gangbanged.

Also here are some bugs about the Demon Hunter's skills:
Shadow Strike from levels 1 to 4 cannot be casted because it requires items to be targeted instead of mobs/heroes. It says "You must select an item". So it can't be casted. So when I click on it and target an item it moves it to your bucket Smile Levels 5-9 work fine though.
The Magic Resistance skill's scaling is very strange. It has 12% on level 1, 42% on level 5 and the rest 4 levels only add 13% so that on level 9 it's a total of 55%.
On the Methamorphozis info it is said "Cooldown: Lasts: 60 seconds", I believe that the "Lasts:" word in unnecessary here.
The speed bug still exists, somehow my speed gets locked on maximum and isn't ever reduced. This happened with the Demon Hunter today.

Spellings:
-Meele => Melee
This is written in the "Melee Aura" item and in the "Ares Waraxe" unique item. (it was only fixed in the aura's name but not in the both items' description - it still says "meele")

-mighty axe
In its info you misspelled "powerfull", the correct one is with one "L" => "powerful". Also in the end it should be "...to destroy demons' armors." but NOT "...to destroy demons armor's."

-vengeance helmet
"Mistic" should be "Mystic"

-Invunerable => Invulnerable
It's mistyped in the Sentry Invunerable's name and description. Also you can change "a" to "an", "detect" to "detects" and "Enemys" to "Enemies" (enemies is met in the three wards, not only this one).

You changed the "IAS" on the Speed Aura to "Attack Speed" but there is still "IAS" written in the Hammer of Pain and Ares Waraxe items.
And there is still the word "abilits" everywhere in the game, including in your new post on http://youkaiz.blogspot.com so I suppose you want to keep it that way Neutral

Well this is what I could notice for this one hour. There is probably more but let me know if you want any further reports. It's no problem for me to test but I suppose it's not pleasant, neither easy for you to handle all this stuff.
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:53 am

Jism2112003 on behalf of the community i thank you for helping newbs...and yes i experienced those kind of leavers before. worse i even had ppl that don't listen and didn't even have a celestial set after 2 hours...don't even know what they were doing.

DreamInvader as usual thanks for your hard work...
Shadow: my guess is that Youkaiz reduced it's stats along with the reward(used to be 100*hero level)
Demon hunter speed bug: i don't think you posted a report on how it occurred...my guess is that Youkaiz can't locate it yet. and.....lol at the shadow strike.

Last but not least, erm.....forum spellings in the USA section is checked/edited by me.....you might have read the post before i came online. There are some that i don't change as the post might be:

• too old.(weeks or months ago)
  • too minor/few
  • I am feeling lazy(there are times that i have to edit more than 5-10 posts in less than 30 mins)

Razz

Edit: i just remember that your link is to his blog which i have no access to. Yeah, Youkaiz still has that habit but at least he's been changing them in the map Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DreamInvader
Furbolg
Furbolg
DreamInvader

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Smile
The reward for the shadow used to be 5*hero level, now is 2* but is way too easy Rolling Eyes
The speed bug is not only with the Demon Hunter. I believe it has something to do with when you die or go to a duel with increased than your normal speed then it somehow gets bugged. When I have some certain evidence I will make sure to provide it.
Yes I can see he has been correcting a lot of those but that "abilits" word appears on tons of items ingame, as well as some of the heroes. I haven't specified specifically because it will take me ages to enlist it all No

Edit: I picked magina again and its Shadow Strike worked fine on level 1 so I suppose the above bug I mentioned was a one-time-only thing. The strange about it is that it lasted for a few levels and then got fixed :/
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:24 pm

hmm, the shadow power depend of hero lvl, if you defeat shadow at lvl 12 is easy but you don't gain many things, if you kill shadow lvl 100 is realy hard but you get 200 in all stats.

I trying to fix all this bugs and others tings i find when i played.
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

Reputação : 6

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:18 pm

I was playing today and found few things bugged.

1. Hero statues.

- Team 2 Hero statue disappeared ?!? Only my team had statue.

- Statues are attacked by creeps that spawn in the corners, this is really pissing me off when i hear 1000s of time 'your base is under attack' and im loosing life to creeps.

2. Leaderboard.

- Still Bugged. Almost in any game I play since 1.64 version. The thing is that when a player leaves game it don't show (Quit) when he does so. Thats really annyoing.

3. Creeps.

- Respawn rate at 6x6 players is insane. When i kill creep another one spawns in just a second! Madness!

And my ultimate hero after 2h of playing, never had that strong hero since 1.42.

New version XD 1.65 1236377183-xvxvxv
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:24 am

i love madness mob so much

but not when there is 100 of them around me. its not fair for the other player lol
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:48 am

hmm i will slow down creeps spawn.

what us think is good? i make it 60/player seconds (if is only 2 players creeps spawn every 30 seconds, is have 12 players every 5 seconds) but it make the spawn so much fast.

15 + (30/players) seconds?

2 players = every 30 seconds
12 players = every 17.5 seconds

random time respawn?
every random 10-30 seconds
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:29 am

Quote :

17.5 is too long. I think random would be good to try here Smile

And pls do something with leaderboard.
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:21 am

Played a few games and found some Problems.
Legend:
Item/Skill name
Problem that requires changing
Suggested change/alternative

• Pugna's indignation skill description
    Problem: 'Creates a Rain of Thunders in targeted area, deling hero level*100 damage each thunder'(lvl 2 ultimate)
    Suggestion: 'Creates a Rain of Thunders in targeted area, dealing hero level*100 damage each thunder'

• Stell Skin item name.
    Problem: 'Stell Skin'
    Suggestion: 'steel skin' OR 'Steel Armor'

• Overgod's Armor description/requirements
    Problem: 'Stell Skin'
    Suggestion: 'Steel skin' OR 'Steel Armor'.
    Comment: Same as the item name

• Celestial set description/requirements
    Problem: 'Staff of Strengh'
    Suggestion: 'Staff ofStrength'

• Healing Vodoo Wards item name & description
    Problem: 'Healing Vodoo Wards'
    Suggestion: 'Healing Voodoo Wards'
    Problem: 'Creates a ivulnerable ward that heals 10% life per second nearby 500 AoE friendly units for 5 seconds'
    Suggestion: 'Creates an invulnerable ward that heals 10% life per second to nearby 500 AoE friendly units for 5 seconds'

• Sentry Invunerable ward name/item name/description
    Problem: 'Sentry Invunerable'. After summoning the sentry, sentry name is 'Sentry Ivulnerable'
    Suggestion: 'Invulenrable Sentry' OR 'Sentry(invulnerable)'

• Bolt's(hero) Learn poison description
    Problem:'Cast poison on all near-by enemys deling damage and slowing they attack rate and movement speed by 25%'
    Suggestion: 'Cast poison on all near-by enemies dealing damage and slowing their attack rate and movement speed by 25%'

• Bolt's(hero) Guided Missile description:
    Problem: 'Shoot a bug to pursuit and bite a target deling high damage and paralizing it'
    Suggestion: 'Shoot a bug to pursue and bite a target dealing high damage and paralysis.'
    Problem: 'Coldown: 10 seconds'
    Suggestion: 'Cooldown: 10 seconds'

• Ability shop Purchase Berserker description
    Problem:'Coldown: 60 seconds'
    Suggestion: 'Cooldown: 60 seconds'

• Ability shop Purchase Mana Shield description
    Problem: 'The shield absorbs 75% of the damage take'
    Suggestion: 'The shield absorbs 75% of the damage taken'.

• Ability shop Purchase Doom description
    Problem: 'The afflicted cannot cast spells and will take 0 damage per second until it dies.'
    Comment: There is damage dealt but i don't know how much. The doom guard spawned after the unit is killed has no timed-life(stays for ever) and can be stacked. I suggest putting timed-life or can only have a limited number of them. I already try summoning 9 of them.

• Ability shop Magic Heal
    Problem: It even heals units that are already at full hp.

• Potion shop Purchase Potion of Healing, Potion of Greater Healing, Potion of Mana, Potion of Greater Mana description
    Problem:'Can be used at stock.'
    Suggestion: 'Can be used from stock.'

• Ability shop Purchase Mana Shield description
    Problem: 'Maxatack speed'
    Suggestion: 'Max attack speed'.

• Ares Waraxe, Overlord's armor, Athenas Bow, Warlock Staff, Steel Skin, Dimension Shield, Hammer of pain, God's Armor, God's Shield, Mighty Axe description
    Problem: 'Abilits' OR 'Abilit'
    Suggestion: 'Abilities' OR 'Ability'

• Athenas Bow name.
    Problem: 'Athenas Bow'
    Suggestion: 'Athena's Bow'

• Son Goku's Kaioken
    Problem: No duration stated. I tried using it after sometime the stats disappear (I assume the skill duration is over).

• typing -lord, text displayed.
    Problem: 'You go fight with final boss in 10 seconds.'
    Suggestion: 'You will be fighting the final boss in 10 seconds.'

• Death Attack skill name/description
    Problem: 'Raises 1 dead units in an area to fight for the hero for 0 seconds. Animated units are invulnerable.'
    Suggestion: 'Raises dead units nearby to fight for the hero. Animated units are invulnerable.'
    Comments: When i used this skill(level 2 death attack), it summons 5 units. I also feel that it's better to rename the skill to 'Attack of the Dead'.

• Death Rain(ultimate skill) description:
    Problem: 'Calls down waves of falling stars per second that damages nearby enemy units'
    Suggestion: 'Calls down waves of falling stars each second that damages nearby enemy units'
    Problem: 'Coldown: 30 seconds'
    Suggestion: 'Cooldown: 30 seconds'

• Eletric Hit skill name/description:
    Problem: 'Eletric Hit'
    Suggestion: 'Electric Hit'
    Problem: 'Blasts enemy units around a target enemy unit with 1100 eletric damaging, that slows movement and attack rate of targets.'
    Suggestion: 'Blasts a target enemy unit and other hostile units around it for 1100 electric damage that slows movement and attack rate of the units hit.'

I got Fuuma Rasen Shuriken(W) and Eletric Hit(Q) together and no matter which button i press both icons will light up and the Fuuma Rasen Shuriken will be casted. The only way i can cast the Eletric hit will be by clicking on the icon manually instead of pressing the shortcut key. The picture above shows both skill icons lighting up.

Let me know if the colors i use hurts your eye.
One last thing, many people are wondering about Tanatos, God of Down. What does 'Down' mean? Do you mean 'Down' as in 'Fallen'(dead)?

Last edited by scaler on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:38 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:09 am

No choice but to double post due to the long list i already created above. Rolling Eyes
Legend:
Item/Skill name/Topic
Problem that requires changing
Suggested change/alternative
  • Golden Dragon First description/skill name
    Problem: 'Golden Dragon First'
    Suggestion: 'Golden Dragon Fist'
    Problem: 'Every second attack target enemy unit with energy dragon deling 240 damage and stuning enemy unit for a short time. Shoot 10 dragons.'(level 5 Golden Dragon First)
    Suggestion: 'Shoots an energy dragon at the targeted enemy unit dealing 240 damage and stunning it for a short time. Shoots 10 dragons.'
    Comment: I think you meant 'Fist' instead of 'First' as the skill name.

• Wind Walk description
    Problem: 'Allows Jubei to become invisible, and move 0% faster for 10 seconds. If Jubei attacks a unit to break invisibility, the attack will do 1200 bonus damage' (level 6)
    Suggestion: 'Grants hero invisibility and % increased movement for 10 seconds. If hero attacks a unit to break invisibility, the attack will do 1200 bonus damage'
    Problem: 'Coldown: 35 seconds'
    Suggestion: 'Cooldown: 35 seconds'
    Problem: 'Invisible doesn't work on duels'
    Suggestion: 'Enemy can see invisible during duels'
    Comments: I got the wind walk on cotton(flying sheep) so skill should not contain 'Jubei'

• Avalon description
    Problem: 'Call down the protector of Gods, gives to all nerby friend units 9999 extra armor and 9999 extra hp regen'
    Suggestion: 'Call down the protector of Gods, Granting all nearby friendly units an additional 9999 armor and hp regen'

• Stone Nova description
    Problem: 'Slams the ground, creating roling stones, deling 2300 damage to enemys' (level 9)
    Suggestion: 'Slams the ground, creating rolling stones that deals 2300 damage to enemies'

I am going to take a break now.......If there's no one posting below me when I'm back, I will just edit this post.
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:02 pm

the colors is good o.O

thankz i think it all fix now.(i seach in all itens for abilits and change to abilities.)
Back to top Go down
DreamInvader
Furbolg
Furbolg
DreamInvader

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:52 am

You should also search in all heroes for that. As well as change "rage" to "range" (for example the rock smasher).

youkaiz wrote:
hmm i will slow down creeps spawn.

what us think is good? i make it 60/player seconds (if is only 2 players creeps spawn every 30 seconds, is have 12 players every 5 seconds) but it make the spawn so much fast.

15 + (30/players) seconds?

random time respawn?
every random 10-30 seconds

I think 17.5 is good enough. It's just that the current times should be removed as I played 6v6 yesterday and everything respawned within 5-6 seconds, including bosses. So if it wasn't for the high dmg - huge aoe class it would be impossible to keep up with the spawns in areas with a decent quantity of mobs.
So I suggest you change back to the previous system or make it for example: (22 - players), as with 2 players it will be 20 seconds, with 12 players it will be 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:37 am

hmm i will try use Random timer 10-30 sec to mobs respawn without changes.
(in the 1.64 is every time 20 seconds)

now creeps respawn every 10-30 seconds and arena creeps respawn is 8+(24/number os player)
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:08 pm

I played today and same things are happening,

-Team 2 Statue Dissapeared After Duel (I was killing it before duel came in)

- Duels Between Me and My Teammates ;/ I showed this on screen some time ago.

- Leaderboard not working properly.
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:35 am

i will check it, i think i will need make a new system to select players from team, the blizzard function to select it is bugged =/
Back to top Go down
DreamInvader
Furbolg
Furbolg
DreamInvader

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 am

Also there are some cases in which skill description is not shown. For exmaple the Omniknight's first spell - healing. You level it up and the only thing shown is the mana cost and some dots below it but no info on what it does and how much it heals for.
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:17 am

o//

i trying make a new ability to Ominiknight XD

"Oministrike" XD

Lol i played 1.65 5x5 AP/WTF
lol madness creeps respawn is realy too fast...
Back to top Go down
AlienCL
Furbolg
Furbolg
AlienCL

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:36 am

also crypt lord anub'arak doesnt have high skill level description for skill Carrion Beetles if im right
Back to top Go down
http://Alien.com
DreamInvader
Furbolg
Furbolg
DreamInvader

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:11 am

By the way when will the new version be out. I can't wait to see all those spelling fixes Smile
It is true that almost every hero has something to fix in the desciprtion or a spell to be balanced by you can fix that slowly in the future because it's a huge work and will take time.

With the risk of repeating myself I will suggest you to review your mana shield formula. It is too too too powerful at the moment. You only had to do the mana working like bonus HP but nothing more. Now the shield is supposed to absorb 75% of the damage and reduce it from the mana but the damage on me takes so little mana, far less than it takes health so I am nearly immortal with that shield. It was weak before yes but now it is too overpowered so you should balance it.

I've just played a game and here are some things to be fixed.

Jubei - The Chaos Master:
His Wind Walk says in the description that it increased the movement speed with 0% but it is not true as when I cast it I have a movement speed increase as well.
The Dooming Roots say in the info that they last 9 seconds on 1st level, 24s on 2nd and 32s on 3rd but it is not true. They actually last about 2-4-6 seconds.

Hades - The God of Death:
His Sky Down spell says in the description that it summons 4 infernals with cooldown 30secs but level 1 says "Lasts 30 seconds", level 2 says "Lasts 30 seconds" and level 3 again says "Lasts 30 seconds. So what is the difference between levels 1, 2 and 3 Smile ?

You can also add exchange 10 platinum for gold as I get sick clicking for gold when I have 100+ platinum. Or best remove platinum entirely because - the only thing that requires it now is the god hero pick and it costs only one. With the new gold people are never going to reach 1million anyway so why is there even platinum :/ ? You should either implement it more and make a use of it or replace the platinum coins with gold coins and the platinum god selection cost with gold cost.

Also when the game ends and Archangel Migues says "Loosers!!!", should be with one "o".
Back to top Go down
wastabee
Bandit
Bandit
wastabee

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:20 pm

So... there are MANY tooltip problems and typos. Then there is the Magina's Burning steps which cause lag in the game, especially in -WTF mode. If you click it several times you will get a lag as big as a house, although i think it can't be fixed. The coolness of the computer doesn't change the lag.
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 pm

wastabee please be more specific with the tooltip problems and typos. Unless you want Youkaiz to go look for those errors and he will have no time for the map development. By 'coolness of the computer' do you mean higher computer specs?
Back to top Go down
wastabee
Bandit
Bandit
wastabee

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:14 am

Yes, that is, absolutely what i thought.

I could specify the typo errors and so, but i will wait for the next version to come, and so that i know what is fixed already. When it comes out, i will post feedback ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New version XD 1.65   New version XD 1.65 Empty

Back to top Go down

New version XD 1.65
Page 1 of 1